Sunday, August 24, 2014

Promovizion {Review}

 
 
 
About Promovizion:
 
The #1 seller of custom printed eyewear in the US. Visit us at www.promovizion.com. The hottest accessory for your events! Promovizion glasses are the perfect tool for visual advertising in social media. They are great for dance parties, night clubs, concerts, sports events, schools, children's parties and more!
 
Grab a pair for your wedding day...
 


 bachelorette party...

 
 and more!


What I reviewed:
What I liked about Promozion is their selection. They have many different styles and colors to choose from for your wedding. You can also make glasses customized just for your day! The sunglasses are a way to make the reception more fun and playful. It makes for cute photo opportunities and great memories. 
 
Bonus...
The more you buy, the more you save. Check out these great discounts when you buy in bulk!
 
 
I received the groom, bride, bridesmaid, and groomsmen glasses. They are made of a white plastic and have the Promovizion logo on the inside of the sunglasses. The writing part of the lens is a sticker (perforated vinyl) that is attached to it. The only downside I saw from my glasses was the perforated vinyl used. The groom sticker was starting to peel off when I took them out of the package, all other glasses were fine just that one was peeling. 
 
Aside from that one downside, I really like these props!  I can picture Justin and I dancing the night away on the dance floor with these on. They are fun and add an interesting touch to any wedding or special event. Not looking for glasses? Promovizion also customizes shirts and LED form sticks!



Waterproof
UV 400 protection
Eco-Solvent ink
 
Connect with Promovizion:

No comments:

Post a Comment