Monday, August 11, 2014

Stephanie's Unlimited Creations {Review}




About Stephanie's shop:

At Stephanie's Unlimited Creations we work really hard to make sure every order is personalized for you. That is why we send out proofs on EVERY order purchased from us! That way you get to see the embroidery BEFORE we stitch it. We also will work with you to make changes to the embroidery if it's not to your liking. This is just one of the many serviced we provide.



Over 4 years on Etsy

More than 2,500 sales

Rated 5 out of 5 stars

What I reviewed: 

I was so excited to work with Stephanie in creating the perfect bride to be sweatshirt. The great thing about her shop is that you really work with her until you are completely satisfied. When I chose the sweatshirt I wanted I got to decide what I wanted on both the front and back of the piece. I also got to pick the font and colors of the thread. Let's start with this...when I saw I could pick Disney font I was over the moon. I am obsessed with all things Disney, having the font on my sweatshirt is like the cherry on top! :)

Another thing that was great with Stephanie's Unlimited Creations is the fact that I was involved with every step of the process. I was given a proof before the order was created. It was nice to know that the sweatshirt was going to be exactly how I wanted. There was no guessing as to what the end result would be. 

The only advice I would give on this piece is to wash it before wearing it. The colors are vibrant and may rub onto other clothing. 


I give Stephanie's Unlimited Creations two big bridal thumbs up! It's great to show others my excited to become a Mrs. I know have people stop me in the store and ask about the big day. What bride to be doesn't love to talk wedding?!


Connect with Stephanie's Unlimited Creations:

No comments:

Post a Comment