Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mamma Chia: Seed Your Soul {Review}


About Mamma Chia

Mamma Chia is an organic chia-based food & beverage company based in San Diego making products that are Fun for Your Mouth & Great for Your Body!

Mamma Chia’s mission is to share the magic of chia and lead in its renaissance. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality organic chia-based foods and beverages that provide vitality, energy and strength. Mamma Chia is a conscious and sustainable company that honors and uplifts both the soul of humanity and the soul of the planet.

What is chia?
It's a super seed with tons of ....
fiber
omega-3
protein
antioxidants
minerals


What I thought:

I will admit, the first time I tried the chia drink it was different. The seeds are tasteless but do they a jelly-like feel to them. After I got past the jelly like seeds, I LOVED them. The drinks were flavorful, organic and made me feel great. Even after the review I am still eating chia seeds. They are great because the health benefits are tremendous. They help me with my daily fiber intake, make me feel full quicker when eating, and aid in digestion. It's a win in my book. 

The Chia Squeeze was awesome for on the go moments. When I went on a hike I brought one with me. It's light, compact, and gives you an extra boost!


My favorite: Mango Coconut

A big thank you to Mamma Chia for letting me seed my soul and getting me hooked on chia seeds!


Connect with Mama Chia:
www.MammaChia.com 
www.Twitter.com/MammaChia
www.Instagram.com/MammaChia
www.Pinterest.com/MammaChia

Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine

No comments:

Post a Comment