Monday, December 12, 2016

December Pinch Me Box {Review}

Hey Gals and Guys! 

Just a quick post on what I received in the mail! Pinch Me really sent some great products out this week. I think it's the best box I've gotten to date. Don't have an account yet? It's free to sign up and receive items. All you have to do is let them know how you like the products in a short survey on the site. Since I've signed up I've gotten 10 boxes!




Here's the items that I received in this box of goodies:
  • COVERGIRL Lipgloss (full size)
  • Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash (trail size and coupon)
  • Carbona® Color Grabber™ (8 pack trail size)
  • Scotch-Brite® Scrubbing Dish Cloth (full size)
  • COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner (full size)
  • COVERGIRL TruBlend Foundation (color swatches)
  • COVERGIRL So Lashy! Mascara (coupon)





Question to all my friends out there. Are you signed up for Pinch Me? If so what products have you received so far?


Happy Monday! 

Monica 



Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine

No comments:

Post a Comment