Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Perfect Cup Of Coffee...Without Leaving Your House! {Review}





Raise your hand if you need your morning cup of coffee! Yeah I'm raising my hand too... :) I'm from New England so that being said I run on Dunkin'. You'll notice that when you are up in this area there is a Dunkin' Donuts at almost every corner! When I found out that Dunkin's now has coffee and creamer they sell at your local store I had to try it! See what I thought about there at home products....





Coffee:


The coffee was great! It tasted just like if I went to their location down the road. I bought the French Vanilla flavor and it was bold in taste but not overwhelming like a dark roast. Since the days are getting warmer I've been making it iced and it's fantastic. I just had to double the grounds I would normally use and pour it over ice. Simple and tasty...my two favorite words! The best part was I could drink my Dunkin's and still have my PJ's on. No driving and waiting in line for my daily cup of energy! Only downside to this coffee...the price. Everywhere in my area sold this coffee for around $7.50 to $8.00. I think this is a little steep compared to other comparable brands.


Coffee Creamer:



The creamer is now my new go to! I got the Extra Extra coffee creamer and it was all I need in my coffee. I usually have to add sugar packets. With this creamer I didn't need anything else added for the perfect cup! It also is made with real sugar, milk, and cream. Nothing artificial in this creamer!The price was $3.99, which is comparable to other creamer brands.




Added bonus...I get to drink Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite mug!
Who doesn't love Mickey?


Overall I enjoyed my Dunkin' Donuts at home! Two thumbs up for the convenience aspect.


Connect with Dunkin' Donuts:


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment