Saturday, December 13, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics {Review}







One thing that goes perfect with New England's cold weather is a hot drink. I love hot tea in the winter! It is a great way to warm the body and gain energy.

I recently got the chance to try and review organic matcha green tea powder by Kiss Me Organics. I had to say yes to the opportunity. Before trying matcha I have heard great benefits it has on both the mind and body. 



Some benefits of matcha:

  • all day energy: feel less stressed, more focus, and ready to take on anything life throws at you.
  • metabolism boost
  • improved skin health
  • major antioxidants 137 x the antioxidants than brewed green tea

What I Thought:

I'm not going to lie....when I first opened the bag I noticed to was very bright green and it made my hot water the same color. I was nervous to taste the tea! The taste isn't bad, it is something you will have to get use to though. It has a very grassy, earthy tones to it. The tin is small however a little goes a long way. It suggested serving using 1/2 tsp of matcha. Also if you don't like hot tea, no problem. You can get the same benefits using matcha in baking as well.

Overall I really like the product and I look forward to seeing the benefits that come with extended use.

This product is only sold on Amazon.com check it out and try it out. They back their product with a 110% guarantee. Meaning there is nothing to lose!






What He Thought (aka the fiancé):

With the numerous options of caffeinated beverages available today, it's nice to drink something that provides healthy energy over a longer period of time. In addition, matcha green tea has many other healthy benefits so I don't have to worry about harmful ingredients that I may be putting into body. To top it all off Kissme Organics Matcha tasted great, it's a win-win!


Connect with Kiss Me Organics:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment