Monday, July 10, 2017

New Sunnies From GlassesShop.com


With summer in full swing it is a must to have sunglasses, especially cute ones! GlassesShop.com reached out to see if I'd like to try a pair of their prescription sunglasses. They have a great variety of prescription sunglasses and eyeglasses online at an affordable price!




After looking through there selection I chose the Pensacola Square - Blue (Silver Mirror Coating). I usually go for aviators so this style was a little out of my comfort zone. 



Sunglasses details:
Frame: Full
Shape: Square
Gender: Women|Men
Material: Metal
PD: 44-69
Bifocal: No
Progressive: Yes
Price: $39.95

What I thought:

I love the variety that this website! They have frames great for every face shape and personal style. The site was they have a "Try It On" link where you can upload a photo of yourself to see how the glasses will look on your face. Also GlassesShop.com always has promotions going on! Right now they have a BOGO deal and also 50% off your first pair! Score! When I received the glasses are great quality for the price. They are sturdy and feel like a more expensive pair of glasses. The glasses came with a thick cleaning cloth, as well has a handy carrying case. No scratches or smudges for me!           

There were some things about my experience that weren't the best. The shipment of the glasses were late. I was told it would take between 7-10 days to process and delivery my glasses. It took over 10 days to receive them in the mail. In an email that was sent it said I would get a tracking number but I never received one. Also, the frames fit smaller on my face than I thought they would. How they appeared when I tried them on online was slightly different than when I tried them on at home. I wish they were a little wider. 

Overall it was a pretty good experience.



Need a new pair of eyeglasses or prescription sunglasses? Use code GSHOT50 to get 50% off all eyeglasses and sunglasses with free lenses (exception on sales frames).


Connect With GlassesShop.com


Disclosure: I received products for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation. All opinions are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment